- Concept meetings to gather job requirements and your vision.
- Product comparison studies to ensure the best product for each area.
- Usage of DWG, PDF, aerial photos, and field measurements as a basis for lighting designs.
- Computerized luminaire and control layout designs.
- Preliminary design → Preliminary design review
- Revise design → Revised design review
- Finalize design → Finalized design review
- Detailed product specification sheets.
- Budgetary pricing.
- Bid documents.
- Compliance to the Power Density.
- Designing according to IESNA-recommended light levels and uniformity.
- Calculations of Life Safety Code Path of Egress.
- Calculations of return on investment (ROI) including utility rebates.
- Confirmation of outdoor lighting to the Town Ordinance and Light Trespass Code.
- Confirmation of LED luminaire and controls comparability.